We’ve designed this site to be compatible with modern web browsers and encourage you to update.
When visiting the Village we require guests to wear masks or face coverings when going into any of the shops. When outdoors in the Village you do not need to wear a mask if you are eating or can social distance by 6', otherwise, please wear a mask. We are working hard to keep you safe, please wear a mask to keep our staff and others around you safe too. We greatly appreciate your cooperation.
Most shops in the Village are open from Monday - Saturday 9am-5pm, however a few remain closed during this time so check the list below for details. Click here to see what we are doing to keep guests and employees safe.
The Harvest Cafe is open for indoor dining Monday-Saturday, 11am-5pm and starting March 15th will be open Monday-Saturday, 9-5.
The Kling House Restaurant is currently closed, but plans to reopen later this Spring.
If you are not yet ready to mingle with others, we continue to offer online ordering and Contactless Pick-Up at kitchenkettle.com. Looking for a special item you don't see online? Feel free to call the specific shop, we are happy to take phone orders.
Shops with special hours are listed below
• AAA Buggy Rides - Monday-Saturday, 10-4pm, weather permitting-call 717-940-0055
• Ana's Captivating Designs - Fridays and Saturdays, 10-5
• Garnett Pottery - Fridays and Saturdays, 11-4
• Harvest Cafe - Monday-Saturday, 11-5pm; Starting March 15th, Monday-Saturday, 9-5pm - Indoor Dining & Takeout available
• Kling House Restaurant - Remains closed, but plans to reopen later this Spring
• Lapp Valley Farms - Closed until mid-Spring
• Make-A-Friend Workshop - Closed until mid-Spring
• Pappy's Kettle Korn - Monday-Saturday, 10-4
• Perfect Pots - Fridays & Saturdays, 9-5
• Quick Caricature - Temporarily Closed
• Wash Pin Pals - Closed until mid-Spring
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
KITCHEN KETTLE VILLAGE 3529 OLD PHILADELPHIA PIKE INTERCOURSE, PA 17534 800.732.3538