Salmon with a touch of lemon and tangerine!
- 1 1/2 lb salmon fillet, with skin on one side
- 2 Tablespoons KKV Dijon Mustard
- 3 Tablespoons OB Tangerine Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 6 Tablespoons OB Lemon Olive Oil
In a gallon size plastic bag, mix together all ingredients except salmon. Remove approximately one-third of the marinade and place in refrigerator. Add salmon, coating all sides.
Marinate in the refrigerator for at least one hour, but no longer than 3 hours.
Preheat grill. Brush grates with a small amount of oil or cooking spray for the grill. Remove the salmon from marinade; place skin side down on the grill. Grill until done.
Serve with reserved marinade.
Olive Basin Tangerine Balsamic Vinegar Olive Basin Lemon Olive Oil KKV Dijon Mustard
Show All Recipes