Add a little "kick" to your salad with kickin' pickles, watermelon, bleu cheese crumbles and more.
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1 Teaspoon lime juice
- 1 Teaspoon chopped candied ginger
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice
- Salt & pepper
- 8 ounces baby spinach
- 1 lb. seedless watermelon chunks or balls
- 1 Pint jar Kitchen Kettle Kickin' Pickle Chips
- 4 ounces Bleu Cheese Crumbles
- 2 ounces almonds or walnuts
- 1 orange cut into 8 wedges
In a bowl whisk together first five ingredients, refrigerate until 15 minutes before serving.
Drain pickles and cut each chip in half. On salad plates, place 2 ounces of baby spinach, top with 4 ounces watermelon, 4 ounces Kitchen Kettle Kickin' Pickle Chips, 1 ounce Bleu cheese crumbles and .5 ounce nuts. Divide dressing equally between salads.
Serve salad with two orange wedges (orange wedges should be squeezed over salad just before eating).
Kickin' Pickle and Watermelon Salad Recipe, Kitchen Kettle Kickin' Pickle Chips, salad, watermelon
Show All Recipes