Great holiday baked ham recipe!
- 1 (10 pound) fully-cooked, bone-in ham
- 1 ¼ cups packed dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 large orange juiced and zested
- 1 tbsp Kitchen Kettle Jalapeño Jam
- 1 tbsp Kitchen Kettle Pineapple Jam
- 2 tbsp Kitchen Kettle Honey Mustard
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
1. Preheat oven to 325. Place ham in a roasting pan.
2. In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, pineapple juice, honey, orange juice, orange zest, kitchen kettle pineapple jalapeño jam, kitchen kettle honey mustard, and ground cloves. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes. Set aside.
3. Bake him in preheated oven uncovered for 2 hours. Remove ham from oven and brush with glaze. Bake for an additional 30 to 45 minutes, brushing ham with glaze every 10 minuets.
Kitchen Kettle Village, Intercourse PA, Ham, Glaze, Kitchen Kettle Honey Mustard, Kitchen Kettle Pineapple Jalapeno Jam, Entree
Show All Recipes