Quinoa salad with berries and a touch of lemon! Very Light and refreshing!
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa, rinsed and well drained
- 2 cups water
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons OB Lemon Olive Oil
- zest of one lemon
- 1/4 cup craisins
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup OB wild Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh red raspberries or blackberries
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
- 5 ounces baby spinach, washed and dried
- 3 oz goat cheese
Place the water in a small saucepan, add the quinoa, cover and cook for about 15 minutes until the water is all absorbed or as per package instructions. Transfer to a large serving bowl. Stir in Lemon olive oil, lemon zest, craisins, and salt and pepper to taste. Allow to cool at room temperature for approximately 20 minutes, then cover and refrigerate until cold, at least 2 hours.
When ready to serve, add the wild Blueberry Balsamic vinegar, berries, pistachios, and baby spinach to the quinoa mixture and stir well. Crumble the goat cheese and sprinkle on top. Serve immediately.
Olive Basin Lemon Olive Oil, Olive Basin Wild Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar, Quinoa, Craisins, goat cheese, spinach
Show All Recipes