If this doesn't make your mouth water I don't know what will!
- Chocolate Waffle
- 7 oz. all purpose flour (approximately 1 1/2 cup)
- 1 3/4 oz. sugar (approximately 1/2 cup)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3 eggs beaten
- 2 oz. butter lightly melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 16 oz. buttermilk (room temp.)
- 4 oz. chocolate chips (approximately 3/4 cup)
- Strawberry Butter
- 1/2 lb. butter softened
- 1/2 of a 1/2 pint Kitchen Kettle Seedless Strawberry Jam
Whisk together flour, salt, sugar, baking powered, and baking soda, cocoa. In another bowl beat together eggs, vanilla, butter and then the buttermilk. Add wet ingredients to the dry stir in chocolate chips until just combined. Allow to rest for 5 minuets. preheat waffle iron. Add the recommended amount of batter and cook till finished. Serve with a dollop or Strawberry butter.
Combine both ingredients and beat until incorporated.
Show All Recipes