We’ve designed this site to be compatible with modern web browsers and encourage you to update.
Shop small and local for all your holiday gifts at Kitchen Kettle Village. Join us as we celebrate Small Business Saturday and highlight a number of "Makers" in various shops throughout the day. Here is a list of the artists and craftspeople who will be available in the Village:
• 10am-Noon - Meet Greg Uptegraph, owner and popcorn maker, at Pappy's Kettle Korn
• 10am-Noon - Meet Dave Cura, owner of Paw Prints, making wooden dog feeders, signs and more
• 10am-5pm - Meet Wayne Colgan, leather craftsman, at The Deerskin Leather Company
• 10am-4pm - Meet Teresa Young, quilter, at Village Quilts
• 10am-4pm - Meet Linda Sollenberger, doll creator, at Wash Pin Pals
• 10am-4pm - Meet Brian Brenner, owner of Insect Creations, pinning bugs
• 11am-Noon - Meet Phil Garnett, owner & potter, at Gernett Pottery
• 11am & 2pm - Watch as we stretch Mozzarella at the Aged and Cured Shoppe
• 11am-1pm - Meet Todd Loughry making personalized Christmas ornaments at Grande Place
• 11am-4pm - Meet the representative from Dietz & Watson, sampling delicious items, at the Aged and Cured Shoppe
• All Day - Meet Deb Sensenig, fudgemaster, at Pepper Lane Fudge & Sweets
Rich trendy fabrics sewn into purses and bags...locally mixed clays hand thrown into gorgeous and practical pottery...artwork painted by local artists...quilts lovingly hand stitched by local quilters... Look for the Locally Made logo and get ready to experience Lancaster County at Kitchen Kettle Village. You're sure to find a special treasure to take home!
You’re always welcome to stay overnight when you visit Kitchen Kettle Village. Snuggling under one of our big, handmade quilts is the perfect way to end a day of shopping.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
KITCHEN KETTLE VILLAGE 3529 OLD PHILADELPHIA PIKE INTERCOURSE, PA 17534 800.732.3538