We’ve designed this site to be compatible with modern web browsers and encourage you to update.
By Courtney Dougherty · 10/9/2019
Come to our fourth annual Pink Party on Saturday, October 12th, 2019 from 11am-3pm, and help us raise money in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The first 750 people to check in at our welcome table will receive a pink tote for FREE!
How can you help raise money? By shopping! Stop in each participating shop, marked with a pink pumpkin. Each of these shops carries items that a portion of the proceeds go to benefit The Pennsylvania Breast Cancer Coalition, plus a specially discounted item!
You also have the opportunity to win big! Our village employees will be dressed their best in pink and marked with a numbered lanyard. Determine who wore pink the proudest and be sure to vote in each store. Your vote automatically enters you to win a gift basket valued at $400! The more stores you vote in, the more likely you will be able to win the gift basket, and there is no purchase necessary to vote.
Here is a sneak peak of some of the Pink merchandise available in the village:
We invite you to come decked-out in pink, shop, and help us raise money to support Breast Cancer Awareness! Feel great about giving to the cause while receiving something beautiful from our stores.
Some fast facts about Breast Cancer and the Pennsylvania Breast Cancer Coalition*:
· 1 in 8 women in the United States will be diagnosed with Breast cancer in their lifetime
· Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women
· Breast cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death among women
· The PA Breast Cancer Coalition has been a voice for breast cancer survivors since 1993
· Approximately 89 cents on the dollar donated to the coalition is used directly towards “finding the cure for breast cancer now”
· The coalition provides care packages and informative conferences to newly diagnosed breast cancer survivors as well as financial aid to breast and cervical cancer research grants in Pennsylvania.
*Information taken from www.nationalbreastcancer.org and www.pabreastcancer.org
Visit our event page for more information: https://www.facebook.com/events/298960863980657/
Participating stores: The Deerskin Leather Shop, Brighton Collectibles, Girls Day Out, The Jewelry Box, Good Vibes, By Candle Light, and Village Quilts
The holiday season has officially begun here in the Village! My family and friends have come to expect goodies from Kitchen Kettle every year and I love picking out the perfect jams, salsas and pickles for everyone on my list.
Discover fun, unique, and delicious gifts from Kitchen Kettle Village for everyone on your list this holiday season!
Join us for our annual ‘BE Thankful’ Customer Appreciation Day on Veteran's Day weekend: Saturday, November 9th, 2019 9am-6pm at Kitchen Kettle Village.
Yummie’s Halloween Boo Bash on Saturday, October 26th
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
KITCHEN KETTLE VILLAGE 3529 OLD PHILADELPHIA PIKE INTERCOURSE, PA 17534 800.732.3538