We’ve designed this site to be compatible with modern web browsers and encourage you to update.
By Lisa Arrell · 2/16/2018
Start your Lancaster County adventure at Kitchen Kettle Village. Bring the best of Pennsylvania Dutch Country to your group with more than 40 specialty shops and plenty of hands-on activities, some you have come to expect … and others you didn’t. Be sure to leave time to grab a quick lunch, too!
What you need to know:
• FREE Admission.
• FREE and Ample Bus Parking.
• Escort & Driver Privilege Program.
• Meet & Greet (seasonal, weather permitting).
DON’T MISS THESE GROUP FAVORITES:
• Local Food. Two full-size restaurants offer lunch-on-your own and pre-booked group options for meals, along with a variety of snack and foodie shops.
• Lancaster’s original Canning Kitchen. Watch our local farm women “put up” more than 90 varieties of jams & relishes … and sample each one of them FREE!
• Buggy Rides. AAA Buggy Rides takes your group through the picturesque countryside in a horse-drawn carriage where you’ll learn about the Amish. We can accommodate groups of all sizes.
… WITH A TWIST!
TRY THESE FUN NEW OPTIONS:
• Tradition With a Twist and Village Insider. Try our new group tours offering tasting and hands-on experiences.
• Holidates and Gifts from the Heart. Snuggle into one of our new Christmas group tours.
• Out of Class Pass and our Student Performance Package. We’ve created new experiences just for students!
• New Experiential Shops. Sample local meats and cheeses, and watch a cheese stretching at Aged & Cured, sip on award-winning estate wine at Waltz Vineyards, and taste flavor-infused premium olive oils and basalmic vinegars at The Olive Basin. The possibilities are endless!
*Earn $10 toward lunch in the Café for your driver and a qualified escort when you let us know you’re coming! Click here for details.
Our Director of Tourism Sales
In an effort to keep you up-to-date with Village hours and best practices in regards to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Take advantage of your time now at home to plan a future adventure when it is safe to travel again. Why not start planning your next trip to Lancaster County, PA? If you have visited before, you might want to stay a little longer or plan a few day trips to our area because there is so much to see and do.
In these uncertain times it is easy to feel negative and sad, but I encourage you to look at the glass (or jelly jar) half full. Here a few ways we can all stay positive during the COVID-19 crisis.
Whatever your preference, sleeping over at Kitchen Kettle Village is an experience not to be missed. There are studio rooms, one-bedroom suites, two-bedroom suites and “traditional” (if you call our one-of-a-kind decorating traditional) hotel rooms.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
KITCHEN KETTLE VILLAGE 3529 OLD PHILADELPHIA PIKE INTERCOURSE, PA 17534 800.732.3538