We’ve designed this site to be compatible with modern web browsers and encourage you to update.
By Lisa Arrell · 2/16/2018
Start your Lancaster County adventure at Kitchen Kettle Village. Bring the best of Pennsylvania Dutch Country to your group with more than 40 specialty shops and plenty of hands-on activities, some you have come to expect … and others you didn’t. Be sure to leave time to grab a quick lunch, too!
What you need to know:
• FREE Admission.
• FREE and Ample Bus Parking.
• Escort & Driver Privilege Program.
• Meet & Greet (seasonal, weather permitting).
DON’T MISS THESE GROUP FAVORITES:
• Local Food. Two full-size restaurants offer lunch-on-your own and pre-booked group options for meals, along with a variety of snack and foodie shops.
• Lancaster’s original Canning Kitchen. Watch our local farm women “put up” more than 90 varieties of jams & relishes … and sample each one of them FREE!
• Buggy Rides. AAA Buggy Rides takes your group through the picturesque countryside in a horse-drawn carriage where you’ll learn about the Amish. We can accommodate groups of all sizes.
… WITH A TWIST!
TRY THESE FUN NEW OPTIONS:
• Tradition With a Twist and Village Insider. Try our new group tours offering tasting and hands-on experiences.
• Holidates and Gifts from the Heart. Snuggle into one of our new Christmas group tours.
• Out of Class Pass and our Student Performance Package. We’ve created new experiences just for students!
• New Experiential Shops. Sample local meats and cheeses, and watch a cheese stretching at Aged & Cured, sip on award-winning estate wine at Waltz Vineyards, and taste flavor-infused premium olive oils and basalmic vinegars at The Olive Basin. The possibilities are endless!
*Earn $10 toward lunch in the Café for your driver and a qualified escort when you let us know you’re coming! Click here for details.
Our Director of Tourism Sales
In these uncertain times it is easy to feel negative and sad, but I encourage you to look at the glass (or jelly jar) half full. Here a few ways we can all stay positive during the COVID-19 crisis.
In an effort to keep you up-to-date with Village hours and best practices in regards to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Whatever your preference, sleeping over at Kitchen Kettle Village is an experience not to be missed. There are studio rooms, one-bedroom suites, two-bedroom suites and “traditional” (if you call our one-of-a-kind decorating traditional) hotel rooms.
Join us for our annual Presidents’ Day Sale starting Friday, February 14 through Saturday, February 22!
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
KITCHEN KETTLE VILLAGE 3529 OLD PHILADELPHIA PIKE INTERCOURSE, PA 17534 800.732.3538