We’ve designed this site to be compatible with modern web browsers and encourage you to update.
By Lisa Arrell · 2/16/2018
Start your Lancaster County adventure at Kitchen Kettle Village. Bring the best of Pennsylvania Dutch Country to your group with more than 40 specialty shops and plenty of hands-on activities, some you have come to expect … and others you didn’t. Be sure to leave time to grab a quick lunch, too!
What you need to know:
• FREE Admission.
• FREE and Ample Bus Parking.
• Escort & Driver Privilege Program.
• Meet & Greet (seasonal, weather permitting).
DON’T MISS THESE GROUP FAVORITES:
• Local Food. Two full-size restaurants offer lunch-on-your own and pre-booked group options for meals, along with a variety of snack and foodie shops.
• Lancaster’s original Canning Kitchen. Watch our local farm women “put up” more than 90 varieties of jams & relishes … and sample each one of them FREE!
• Buggy Rides. AAA Buggy Rides takes your group through the picturesque countryside in a horse-drawn carriage where you’ll learn about the Amish. We can accommodate groups of all sizes.
… WITH A TWIST!
TRY THESE FUN NEW OPTIONS:
• Tradition With a Twist and Village Insider. Try our new group tours offering tasting and hands-on experiences.
• Holidates and Gifts from the Heart. Snuggle into one of our new Christmas group tours.
• Out of Class Pass and our Student Performance Package. We’ve created new experiences just for students!
• New Experiential Shops. Sample local meats and cheeses, and watch a cheese stretching at Aged & Cured, sip on award-winning estate wine at Waltz Vineyards, and taste flavor-infused premium olive oils and basalmic vinegars at The Olive Basin. The possibilities are endless!
*Earn $10 toward lunch in the Café for your driver and a qualified escort when you let us know you’re coming! Click here for details.
Our Director of Tourism Sales
After 23 years at Kitchen Kettle Village, Phil & Stephanie Garnett will be hanging up their pottery wheel and ending their time at the Village. Their shop will remain open though the end of October 2021. In March of 2022, the shop will reopen under new ownership.
Impress your friends with these delicious and healthy recipes for your fall tailgate, plus pick-up some event planning tips to knock your gathering out of the park.
Kitchen Kettle Village is filled with delicious treats, but have you ever wondered what our best baked good is? Read on to find out what guests think, plus a few other scrumptious suggestions.
Get the inside scoop on the hidden gems throughout Kitchen Kettle Village that you won't want to miss!
Join our e-mail list for special offers, events & information
KITCHEN KETTLE VILLAGE 3529 OLD PHILADELPHIA PIKE INTERCOURSE, PA 17534 800.732.3538