We’ve designed this site to be compatible with modern web browsers and encourage you to update.
By Lisa Arrell · 4/7/2016
How will you update your garden this year?
What a ride of a spring! It’s really warm. It’s downright cold. There’s frost (even some snowflakes). It’s beautifully sunny. The only sure thing is that the calendar says it’s spring and consistently warmer weather WILL be coming.
How do your gardens look? Still leaf covered and winterized? Tilled, mulched and ready to go? Whatever the current state of affairs, here are some quick ways to make your gardens look fantastic.
1. Clean Up. This is probably the best way to spruce up your gardens. Cleaning out old plants and debris from the winter will instantly make your garden look neat and tidy.
2. Add color. Nothing speaks “spring” like some fresh color. This can be in the form of ornaments, painted rocks and painted twigs. Or purchase some pretty spring flowers in pots and simply place them in the garden for instant color!
3. Add ornamental decorations and flags. This is an easy way to add color and cheer. Nothing beats a warm “Welcome”!
4. Make some fun pathways. The possibilities are limitless. A few strategically-paced stepping stones can add interest and functionality. Smaller stones or pebbles, bricks, different colored mulch, and moss are just a few other ideas.
5. Go vertical. Build your pots upwards to add another dimension to your garden. Topsy Turvy pots are easy to install and bring a fun element to the garden. Tin ‘N’ Treasures at Kitchen Kettle Village has a variety of sizes and groupings.
Whatever you decide to do, be sure to let your creativity and style guide the way. For some fun garden hacks, check this out: http://www.buzzfeed.com/alannaokun/insanely-clever-gardening-tricks#.pbkp93nby
After 23 years at Kitchen Kettle Village, Phil & Stephanie Garnett will be hanging up their pottery wheel and ending their time at the Village. Their shop will remain open though the end of October 2021. In March of 2022, the shop will reopen under new ownership.
Impress your friends with these delicious and healthy recipes for your fall tailgate, plus pick-up some event planning tips to knock your gathering out of the park.
Kitchen Kettle Village is filled with delicious treats, but have you ever wondered what our best baked good is? Read on to find out what guests think, plus a few other scrumptious suggestions.
Get the inside scoop on the hidden gems throughout Kitchen Kettle Village that you won't want to miss!
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
KITCHEN KETTLE VILLAGE 3529 OLD PHILADELPHIA PIKE INTERCOURSE, PA 17534 800.732.3538