We’ve designed this site to be compatible with modern web browsers and encourage you to update.
By Lisa Arrell · 4/7/2016
How will you update your garden this year?
What a ride of a spring! It’s really warm. It’s downright cold. There’s frost (even some snowflakes). It’s beautifully sunny. The only sure thing is that the calendar says it’s spring and consistently warmer weather WILL be coming.
How do your gardens look? Still leaf covered and winterized? Tilled, mulched and ready to go? Whatever the current state of affairs, here are some quick ways to make your gardens look fantastic.
1. Clean Up. This is probably the best way to spruce up your gardens. Cleaning out old plants and debris from the winter will instantly make your garden look neat and tidy.
2. Add color. Nothing speaks “spring” like some fresh color. This can be in the form of ornaments, painted rocks and painted twigs. Or purchase some pretty spring flowers in pots and simply place them in the garden for instant color!
3. Add ornamental decorations and flags. This is an easy way to add color and cheer. Nothing beats a warm “Welcome”!
4. Make some fun pathways. The possibilities are limitless. A few strategically-paced stepping stones can add interest and functionality. Smaller stones or pebbles, bricks, different colored mulch, and moss are just a few other ideas.
5. Go vertical. Build your pots upwards to add another dimension to your garden. Topsy Turvy pots are easy to install and bring a fun element to the garden. Tin ‘N’ Treasures at Kitchen Kettle Village has a variety of sizes and groupings.
Whatever you decide to do, be sure to let your creativity and style guide the way. For some fun garden hacks, check this out: http://www.buzzfeed.com/alannaokun/insanely-clever-gardening-tricks#.pbkp93nby
Come to our 4th Annual Pink Party on Saturday, October 12th from 11am-3pm, and help us raise money in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
With quick dinner recipes, packable lunch ideas, and simple snacks back to school season can be much easier!
We’re inviting kids of all ages to join us for a day of fun at Yummie’s Birthday Party on Saturday, August 3rd at Kitchen Kettle Village! Who doesn’t love a party? And this one is filled with entertainment, birthday treats, dancing, mascot friends, plus…it ‘s FREE!
Celebrate the kick-off of summer this Saturday, June 15that Kitchen Kettle Village. Enjoy a relaxing summer day while helping to raise funds for Music For Everyone, a Lancaster based non-profit dedicated to raising awareness and resources to strengthen the role music plays in our schools and communities.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
KITCHEN KETTLE VILLAGE 3529 OLD PHILADELPHIA PIKE INTERCOURSE, PA 17534 800.732.3538