We’ve designed this site to be compatible with modern web browsers and encourage you to update.
By Courtney Dougherty · 5/2/2018
Mark your calendar for our Treat Mom event this Saturday, May 5th. Many of our stores will be offering treats for the moms in our lives. Shop, and enjoy being treated extra special this Mother’s Day!*
Here are 4 ways to ‘Treat Mom’:
1. By Candle Light will be offering two great deals: receive 30% off any berrywreath (valid 5/5/18), and free shipping on any fragrance lamp oil(valid 5/1-5/5/18)!
3. The Deerskin Leather Shop will be hosting featuring their Montana Silversmith collection at 15% percent off!Montana Silversmith is crafted from German silver, and many of the pieces feature opal stones.
4. The Jewelry Box will be offering FREE jewelry cleaning, FREE cupcakes, and a FREE Pandora jewelry box. The jewelry box is FREE with a $125 Pandora purchase!
5. At Brighton Collectibles purchase any necklace and bracelet and you can choose any pair of Brighton earrings* FREE! *Free earrings must be of EQUAL or LESSER VALUE to the highest priced item purchased. Limited to stock on hand. Charm jewelry excluded. Necklace & Bracelet must be purchased in the same transaction.
Don’t forget to explore the rest of the Village so you can receive a gift with purchase at:
· Village Quilts will be giving away a Wet-It Swedish dishcloth with any $50 purchase.
· Girls Day Out will be giving away a Vera Bradley market tote with any $50 purchase, and also receive 50% off a Vera Bradley city shopper in Superbloom (reg. $48).
· Good Vibes will be giving away a Natural Life tote with any $40 purchase.
We hope you can bring Mom out for some shopping fun!
*At participating Stores: Brighton Collectibles, The Deerskin Leather Shop, Good Vibes, By Candle Light, The Jewelry Box, Village Quilts, and Girls Day Out. While supplies last.
In these uncertain times it is easy to feel negative and sad, but I encourage you to look at the glass (or jelly jar) half full. Here a few ways we can all stay positive during the COVID-19 crisis.
In an effort to keep you up-to-date with Village hours and best practices in regards to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Whatever your preference, sleeping over at Kitchen Kettle Village is an experience not to be missed. There are studio rooms, one-bedroom suites, two-bedroom suites and “traditional” (if you call our one-of-a-kind decorating traditional) hotel rooms.
Join us for our annual Presidents’ Day Sale starting Friday, February 14 through Saturday, February 22!
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
KITCHEN KETTLE VILLAGE 3529 OLD PHILADELPHIA PIKE INTERCOURSE, PA 17534 800.732.3538