Give Your Group Tradition ... with a Twist!
Start your Lancaster County adventure at Kitchen Kettle Village. Bring the best of Pennsylvania Dutch Country to your group with more than 40 specialty shops and plenty of hands-on activities, some you have come to expect ... and others you didn't. Be sure to leave time to grab a quick lunch, too!
TRADITION. Don't miss these group favorites:
• Local Food. Two full-size restaurants offer lunch-on-your own and pre-booked group options for meals, along with a variety of snack and foodie shops.
• Lancaster's original Canning Kitchen. Watch our local farm women "put up" more than 90 varieties of jams & relishes ... and sample each one of them FREE!
• Buggy Rides. AAA Buggy Rides takes your group through the picturesque countryside in a horse-drawn carriage where you'll learn about the Amish. We can accommodate groups of all sizes.
• FREE Admission.
• FREE and Ample Bus Parking.
• Escort & Driver Privilege Program.
• Meet & Greet (seasonal, weather permitting).
... WITH A TWIST! Try a fun add-on group experience, or treat your group to a groups-only meal.
The possibilities are endless!
Open year 'round, Monday through Saturday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Closed Sundays and Christmas day).
*Earn $11 toward lunch in the Café for your driver and a qualified escort when you let us know you're coming! Click here for details.