We’ve designed this site to be compatible with modern web browsers and encourage you to update.
Start your Lancaster County adventure at Kitchen Kettle Village. Bring the best of Pennsylvania Dutch Country to your group with more than 40 specialty shops and plenty of hands-on activities, some you have come to expect ... and others you didn't. Be sure to leave time to grab a quick lunch, too!
• Local Food. Two full-size restaurants offer lunch-on-your own and pre-booked group options for meals, along with a variety of snack and foodie shops.
• Lancaster's original Canning Kitchen. Watch our local farm women "put up" more than 90 varieties of jams & relishes ... and sample each one of them FREE!
• Buggy Rides. AAA Buggy Rides takes your group through the picturesque countryside in a horse-drawn carriage where you'll learn about the Amish. We can accommodate groups of all sizes.
• FREE Admission.
• FREE and Ample Bus Parking.
• Escort & Driver Privilege Program.
• Meet & Greet (seasonal, weather permitting).
The possibilities are endless!
Open year 'round, Monday through Saturday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Closed Sundays and Christmas day).
*Earn $11 toward lunch in the Café for your driver and a qualified escort when you let us know you're coming! Click here for details.
For more information or to book your tour, contact Lisa Arrell at 717.768-2706
Let Us Know You're Coming
You’re always welcome to stay overnight when you visit Kitchen Kettle Village. Snuggling under one of our big, handmade quilts is the perfect way to end a day of shopping.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
KITCHEN KETTLE VILLAGE 3529 OLD PHILADELPHIA PIKE INTERCOURSE, PA 17534 800.732.3538