Here is our "kid tested" and "mother approved" list of fun things for children to enjoy when they visit Kitchen Kettle Village.
- Decorate a gingerbread man cookie with an array of colored icings
(finger-licking and lip-smacking encouraged!)
- Roll fresh-made fudge on your tongue. Mmmm!
- Eat your way through our Jam & Relish Kitchen with more than 90 varieties of jams and jellies are available for sampling.
- Take a horse-drawn carriage ride through Lancaster County farmland.
- Get up-close and personal with farm animals at our barnyard.
- Burn off extra energy at the playground with swings, a slide, a small barn & more.