Classic potato salad - with a kick! Best when served warm!
- 2 lbs red potatoes (skin on, cut as small as you wish)
- 1.25 c. Mayo or salad dressing
- 1.5 Tbsp. Kitchen Kettle Horseradish Mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 c. thinly sliced celery
- 1/3 c. finely chopped onion OR 1/4 c. chopped green onion
Place whole potatoes in saucepan and cover with water and add a dash of salt. Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered for 20-25 minutes or until just tender. Drain well; cool slightly. Peel and cube potatoes.
Combine mayo, mustard, salt and pepper. Stir in celery and onion. Add the potatoes, toss lightly to coat.
Cover and chill 6-24 hours.
Tip: you can adjust the amounts of mayo and mustard to taste
Show All Recipes