Healthy but delicious!
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomato in oil drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup drained Kalamata olive pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup pesto sauce
- 1/4 lb. sliced provolone
- 1 jar roasted red peppers drained
- 1-15 oz. can quartered articocked hearts in water drained
- 1 cup Kitchen Kettle Chow Chow drained and coarsely chopped
- Cayenne pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Philly style hoagie roll (Approximately 5-6 inches long)
Mix Sun dried tomato, olives and pesto together to make a spread. Spread on roll layer cheese, roasted red peppers coarsely chopped artichoke hearts, chow chow that has been tossed with cayenne pepper and drizzle extra virgin olive oil fold top of roll and secure with toothpicks.
vegetable, antipasto, hoagie, sun dried tomato, sub, vegetarian, tailgating
Show All Recipes