Filled with Kitchen Kettle Four Berry Jam and drizzled in a Kitchen Kettle Red Raspberry Syrup and grappa reduction.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
1. In large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and the eggs. Gradually add in the milk and water, stirring to combine. Add the salt and butter; beat until smooth.
2. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
3. Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side. Serve hot.
4. on half of the crepe place a tbsp. of Kitchen Kettle Four Berry Jam, then fold in half.
5. Drizzle Red Raspberry Syrup over the top.
Show All Recipes