Macaroni and cheese with a twist!
- ¾ lb. macaroni (or your favorite shape)
- Rhubarb Sauce Ingredients:
- ¼ cup Kitchen Kettle Rhubarb Jam
- ¼ cup Kitchen Kettle Hot and Spicy Grilling Sauce
- Cheese Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 cup half and half cream
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups shredded American Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Kitchen Kettle Dijon Mustard
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain well and place in a greased 9x13x2 baking pan. Set aside.
Combine Rhubarb Sauce ingredients in a small bowl and stir until smooth. Set aside.
In a medium sauce pan place all sauce ingredients except cheeses. Once half and half cream begins to simmer, fold in cheese at low heat. DO NOT boil. Add Rhubarb Sauce mixture and stir.
Add the rhubarb cheese mixture to the pasta in the baking pan. Carefully mix the sauce throughout the pasta. If desired, top with bread crumbs. Bake at 400F for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
Kitchen Kettle Dijon Mustard, Macaroni, chesse, KKV Hot and Spicy Grilling Sauce, KKV Rhubarb Jam,
Show All Recipes