This tasty creation is a big hit at picnics and tailgates with a healthy twist.
- 1 - 17 oz. jar of Kitchen Kettle Pickled Beets
- 1 lb. salmon fillets with skin
- 6 cups spring mix greens
- 1 cup cooked fresh green beans, cut in 1/2" pieces
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8-10 tortilla shells, either soft or hard
- 1/3 cup Kitchen Kettle Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 3 Tbsp. pickled beet juice
- 1 Tbsp. minced shallot
- 1-1/2 tsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
Combine all dressing ingredients in a small jar.
Place salmon in a plastic bag, drizzle with 1/4 cup dressing. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Cut beets in half, place in plastic bag and drizzle with 2 tablespoons dressing. Refrigerate. Set remaining dressing aside.
Remove salmon from dressing and grill 8-10 minutes, turning halfway through process. After turning the salmon, add beets to the grill. Grill until heated.
Warm tortilla shells. Divide greens among shells, layer green beans and beets over greens. Remove skin from salmon and break into large chunks. Divide among shells. Sprinkle with bacon. Roll up and cut in half for serving.
Note: salmon may need more or less grilling time, depending on thickness of your salmon fillet.
Show All Recipes