A fun and delicious rhubarb dessert.
- 1-8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1-10 oz. jar Kitchen Kettle Rhubarb Jam
- 2 teaspoons fresh orange zest
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 6-10" soft tortillas
- 2 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- Whipped cream and confectioners' sugar for garnish
Mix together cream cheese, Kitchen Kettle Rhubarb Jam, orange zest and chopped strawberries. Chill for 2 hours.
Thinly spread the butter on both sides of each tortilla. Brown each side slightly in a frying pan, approximately 2 minutes per side. Place each browned tortilla on a serving plate. Evenly divide the cream cheese mixture among the six tortillas. Smooth out on half of the tortilla and fold the other half over. Sprinkle half cup sliced strawberries over each folded tortilla. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
kitchen kettle village, rhubarb, dessert
Show All Recipes