This recipe is thanks to Chef Della Cuisine, John Calabrese & Executive Chief, Michael Sayres. Stuffed with fig jam and marinated in apple butter grilling sauce over honey mustard spatlese's tossed with corn salsa in tomato jam emulsion and topped with pepper jam cavolo.
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- flour to pancake consistency
- 1 tsp. mixed herbs (chopped)
- 3 tbs. Kitchen Kettle Honey Mustard
- Tomato Jam Emulsion:
- 1 cup Kitchen Kettle Tomato Jam
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- Process together
1. Marinate the Pork Tenderloin for at least 1 hour with Kitchen Kettle Village Apple BUtter Grilling Sauce.
2. Make a hole down the length of the meat. Slowly and carefully work the knife through the meat. Use your left hand to both stabilize the meat and to judge where the knife is. Keep the knife in the center of the meat. Carefully remove the knife. You've now got a basic cut through the meat to stuff with Fig Jam.
3. Roast the Pork Tenderloin in the oven at the direction time per pounds on its packaging.
4. Wisk together eggs and milk adding flour gradually until the mix is of a pancake consistency.
5. Add mixed herbs and honey mustard to the mix.
6. Serve on plate that it is beneath the pork when you serve it.
7. Place the Tomato Jam Emulsion on top.
Show All Recipes