This crock pot recipe was featured at our 2013 Tailgating Festival demo table. It's sure to impress at your next party!
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) low-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups Kitchen Kettle Spicy Marinara Sauce
- 4 oz. turkey pepperoni, cut into quarters
- 1 can (2.25 oz.) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Dippers: Frito scoops, bagel chips, garlic toast, broccoli, breadsticks
Place cream cheese in a Pam-sprayed 3-quart crock pot. Combine the spicy marinara sauce, pepperoni, and olives; pour over cream cheese. Top with mozzarella cheese.
Cover and cook over low for 2 hours or until cheese is melted. Stir; serve warm with dippers of your choice.
Make it your own: add a minced garlic clove, chopped red pepper, 6 chopped green onions, or anything else you might like on a pizza.
Spicy Marinara Sauce, pizza, dip
Show All Recipes