Looking for that secret ingredient for shrimp skewers?! We've found it!
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 Tablespoons OB Pineapple White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds medium/large shrimp, peeled and deveined, leave tails on
In a large mixing bowl, combine the first eight ingredients (everything except the shrimp). Reserve 2 Tablespoons marinade for basting. Pour remaining marinade in a large resealable bag and add shrimp. Close bag and evenly coat shrimp with the marinade. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Preheat grill for medium-low heat and lightly oil using spray for the grill or oil on a paper towel held by tongs. If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for at least 30 minutes.
Thread shrimp on to skewers, piercing once close to the tail and once close to the head end. Discard marinade the shrimp were in.
Cook shrimp for 3 minutes per side, basting frequently with reserved marinade. Shrimp become opaque when finished.
Olive Basin Pineapple White Balsamic Vinegar, Shrimp, Olive Oil
Show All Recipes