Poppy Seed dressing is the key ingredient to this festive pasta salad.
- 1 - 10 fl. oz. bottle of Kitchen Kettle Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1 lb. Rainbow shells or your favorite pasta
- 2 cups chopped frozen or fresh vegetables*
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 - 3 stalks of celery, chopped
- Chopped fresh parsley, to taste
Add pasta to 6 cups of boiling water. Cook 5 - 7 minutes until tender. Drain and add the onion, celery & poppy seed dressing to hot pasta and toss together. Add the vegetables, if using frozen vegetables this will cool pasta quickly. Add fresh chopped parsley.
For best flavor make the day before. Keep an extra bottle of poppy seed dressing on hand in case pasta absorbs too much of dressing.
* We suggest: snow peas, broccoli, carrots, water chestnuts, green pepper, etc.
Pasta Party Salad Recipe, Kitchen Kettle Poppy Seed Dressing, salad
Show All Recipes