A lip smacking crisp filled with berries and a little rhubarb. Perfect spring dessert.
- 1-10oz. jar Kitchen Kettle Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
- ¼ cup all-purpose Flour
- 12 oz. frozen Red Raspberries
- 12 oz. frozen Blackberries
- 1/3 cup all-purpose Flour
- ¼ cup firmly packed Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
Mix jam and flour together in a medium bowl. Fold in berries gently so they don’t break up. Place in a greased 8’’x8’’ baking dish. Set aside.
Blend to flour and brown sugar. Add butter and using a fork, work it into flour brown sugar mixture until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Sprinkle over berry mixture.
crisp, rhubarb, red raspberries, blackberries, kitchen kettle strawberry rhubarb jam
Show All Recipes