Plan ahead! This marinade is worth the wait!
- 1/4 cup Olive Basin Espresso Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Basin Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon dry ginger
- 1 Tablespoon ginger root, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 lb flank steak (can use sirloin or skirt steak)
Mix together all ingredients except steak and pour in to a gallon size Ziploc bag. Add meat, close bag, and lay on a flat platter to allow meat to be coated with marinade. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Bring to room temperature before grilling.
Heat grill on high setting; brush grate with oil or spray grill with cooking spray. Grill until desired doneness.
Olive Basin Espresso Dark Balsamic, Garlic Olive Oil
Show All Recipes