This is a great holiday dressing for a mixed green salad!
- 1/2 cup Kitchen Kettle Cranberry Relish
- 2 tablespoons Olive Basin Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Kitchen Kettle Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Olive Basin Extra Virgin Olive Oil
In a blender of food processor, place all ingredients except olive oil. Process until combined. With machine running, slowly add oil until all is combined.
This is great for a salad of mixed greens, 1 apple or pear, cored and chopped, 1/2 small red onion, sliced, blue cheese, and toasted pecans or walnuts.
cranberry relish, salad dressing, holiday, Olive Basin Traditional Balsamic Vinegar, Olive Basin Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Kitchen Kettle Dijon Mustard
Show All Recipes