A fun hors d'oeuvre for entertaining.
- 16 round cracker
- 4 thin slices tavern ham
- 1 Roma tomato, seeded and chopped fine
- 1/2 cup arugula, shredded
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp. Kitchen Kettle Honey Mustard
- 1 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1 large radish, shopped fine
- salt & pepper to taste
Spread honey mustard on crackers. Cut ham slices into four pieces each and place on cracker. Mix Roma tomato, radish, arugula and extra virgin olive oil tother and season with salt and pepper. Top each ham cracker evenly with the mixture and finish with grated swiss cheese.
Kitchen Kettle Village, Intercourse pa, Kitchen Kettle Honey Mustard, recipe, appetizer
Show All Recipes