A healthy refreshing summertime salad!
- 1 8.5 oz. Kitchen Kettle Pickled Beets drained
- 1/4 Fresh pineapple, cut into bite-size chucks
- 4 oz. Gorgonzola cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 6-8 cups lettuce mix
- 1/2 cup Kitchen Kettle Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup Kitchen Kettle Blueberry Syrup
Place lettuce mix into salad bowl. Halve beets and place on top of lettuce. Just before serving add pineapple, cheese and pumpkin seeds. In blender mix together liquid ingredients and pour over salad. Serve immediately. Serves 6-8.
Kitchen Kettle Village, Intercourse pa, Kitchen Kettle Pickled Beets, Kitchen Kettle Balsamic Vinaigrette, Kitchen Kettle Blueberry Syrup, recipe, salad
Show All Recipes