Delicious when first made and also to eat a few months later from the freezer!
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 16 oz. frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 15 oz. black beans, rinsed and drained
- 14 1/2 oz. Mexican diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 c. frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 c. KKV salsa of your choice
- 1/2 c. cooked rice
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 10" flour tortillas
- Sour cream, chopped tomatoes, guacamole, additional cheese and salsa, optional
In large skillet, cook the first 3 ingredients over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Drain.
Add next 8 ingredients; mix well.
Sprinkle about 1/4 c. cheese off-center on each tortilla; top with about 1 c. beef mixture. Fold sides and ends over filling.
Wrap burritos individually in foil and freeze for up to 3 months (Spray foil with Pam before wrapping). Or place seam side up on a baking sheet and baked at 350 for 25 min. or until heated through.
Serve with sour cream, etc. if desired.
To use frozen burritos: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Bake and serve as directed.
Show All Recipes