Celebrate summer with this tasty chicken and berries recipe.
- 1-1/2 lbs. boneless chicken breast
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Basin Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. dried thyme
- 1 cup Kitchen Kettle Four Berry Jam
- 2 oz. Olive Basin Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. granulated onion
- 1-1/2 cup favorite berries
Cut chicken breast into medallions and saute in olive oil with
thyme. When chicken is nicely browned remove from pan. Add four berry jam, granulated onion and vinegar. Allow to simmer and add chicken. Serve over rice pilaf or cous cous. Garnish with the fresh berries.
kitchen kettle four berry jam, chicken, berries, recipe
Show All Recipes