All the favorites of Bar-b-que sauce blended with raspberries for a light and refreshing taste.
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 3 Tablespoons packed golden brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Basin Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Zest of 1 small lemon
In a food processor or blender, blend together the raspberries, ketchup, sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, salt, pepper, and lemon zest until smooth. Pour the sauce into a heavy medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Cook until slightly thickened, 6 to 7 minutes.
Remove the pan from heat and cool for 10 minutes.
Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar, BBQ Sauce,
Show All Recipes