This unique appetizer makes a great tailgating dish and is sure to spark conversation when you mention chow chow as an ingredient.
- 2 packages Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 2 eight ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Kitchen Kettle Jalapeno Jam
- 3 ounces pepperoni, sliced in thin strips
- 1 quart (32 oz) jar Kitchen Kettle Chow Chow, drained overnight
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
Flatten rolls on cookie sheet, pressing together and baking as directed on package. Cool.
Beat cream cheese and jalapeno jam together and spread over cooled crust. Sprinkle with pepperoni strips.
Immediately before serving, top with drained chow chow and sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese.
Show All Recipes