A great way to use Kitchen Kettle Salsas. Everyone loves quesadillas!
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 1 C. grated Monterey Jack jalapeno cheese
- 1 C. grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 pt. Kitchen Kettle Mild or Zesty Kitchen Kettle Salsa
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and sliced
- 1 pt. sour cream
- 1 pt. guacamole
- 2 T. Olive Basin Extra Virgin Olive Oil
In saute pan, heat half the oil, then add tortilla. Place cheese, chicken and salsa on one half of tortilla. Fold over the other half and continue to cook until heated through. Be careful not to burn. Repeat for each remaining tortilla.
Cut into wedges and serve with a dollop of sour cream and guacamole.
Chicken Quesadilla recipe, Kitchen Kettle Zesty Salsa recipe, Kitchen Kettle Mild Salsa recipe
Show All Recipes