This recipe comes from our "food guy", Tom Rothfus.
- 4-6 oz. Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1/2 Bottle Kitchen Kettle Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Corn Salsa:
- 2 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 3 tbsp. scallions chopped (green part only)
- 1 cup Kitchen Kettle Zesty Salsa
- 1 cup Fresh White Corn
- 1/4 of Red Pepper cut into strips
- 2 tbsp. Olive Basin Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Marinade Chicken in dressing for at least one hour.
Combine all ingredients to allow flavors to marry for approximately 1 hour. Grill chicken breast until cooked thru. Place corn salsa on dinner plate and lean chicken breast against salsa.
Kitchen Kettle Village, Intercourse pa, Kitchen Kettle Zesty Salsa, entrees
Show All Recipes