This recipe was served at our 2011 Tailgate Festival, it was a hit!
- 1 lb. finely grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 4-5 finely chopped green onions
- 1 cup chopped pecans, lightly toasted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (enough to hold ingredients together)
- 5 oz Kitchen Kettle Cherry Jam
- 5 oz Kitchen Kettle Jalapeno Jam
Mix ingredients together until completely blended. Chill in a 8" pie pan (this will serve as your mold). Mix the Cherry Jam and Jalapeno Jam together. Place on serving plate and just before serving, ice with cherry and jalapeno jam mixture. Serve with crackers.
Show All Recipes