A great party dessert dish!
- 1 roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup confectioners; sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 10 oz. jar Kitchen Kettle Red Raspberry Preserves
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup sliced kiwi
Roll dough into a greased 15' pizza pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes until very lightly brow, but not crispy. You do not want the cookie to be crispy. Cool completely.
In a food processor or mixer blend together cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla. Spread over cooled sugar cookie crust. Arrange fruit over cream cheese. Warm jam slightly and brush over fruit.
Kitchen Kettle Village, Dessert, Kitchen Kettle Red Raspberry Preserves, Dessert Pizza, appetizer
Show All Recipes