This was a hit at our 2012 Tailgate Festival!
- 1-17 oz. jar Kitchen Kettle Pickled Beets, drained
- 1-15 oz. can Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 garlic cloves, mined
- 3 tablespoons tahini paste
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Place all of the above ingredients into a blender or food processor. Process until consistency of hummus, scraping down sides as needed. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Show All Recipes