This recipe comes to us from our friends at the Food Network.
- 1 cup Kitchen Kettle Apple Butter
- 1 cup fresh or canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- Sweetened whipped cream (garnish)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Combine apple butter, pumpkin, sugar, salt and spices in a bowl. Stir in eggs. Gradually add milk and mix well. Pour into pie shell. Bake about 40 minutes or until set. Cool, serve & enjoy!
apple butter pumpkin pie recipe, food network
Show All Recipes