- Our Village
- Good Food
- Sleep Over
- Buy Online
Here is our "kid tested" and "mother approved" list of fun things for children to enjoy when they visit Kitchen Kettle Village.
• Decorate a gingerbread man cookie with an array of colored icings
(finger-licking and lip-smacking encouraged!).
• Roll fresh-made fudge on your tongue. Mmmm!
• Eat your way through our Jam & Relish Kitchen with more than
90 varieties of jams and jellies are available for sampling.
• Take a horse-drawn carriage ride through Lancaster County farmland.
• Get up-close and personal with farm animals at our barnyard.
• Saddle up for a ride on a real pony. Yee-Haa!
• Race on a "foot powered" pedal car.
• Burn off extra energy at the playground with swings, a slide, a small barn & more.