Current Full Time Openings
- Accounts Payable Associate
- Retail Manager, Jam and Relish Kitchen
- Kling House Restaurant Service Manager
Current Part Time Openings
- Prep/Line Cook Kling House Restaurant
- Cafe Team Member
- Barista Roasted Rooster
- Country Life Product Merchandiser/Sales Associate
- Jelly Room Team Member
- Aged & Cured Team Member
- Server, Kling House Restaurant
- Brighton Collectibles (Chelsea Square) Sales Associate
- Tea Specialist / Guest Service Associate
- Housekeeper for The Inn
Some pretty nice job perks
Besides just the pure pleasure of working with me and the other fun people that have been here longer than most of you have been born, there are plenty of other benefits:
- 1 fresh baked cookie and a piece of fruit per day
- 2 daily beverages of your choice
- Unlimited coffee and tea and discounts on all meals and most shopping anywhere in the Village
- Closed Sundays and evenings
We also provide vacation time, medical benefits, 401(k) / Profit Sharing and more. We are always looking for those who enjoy their work and have more fun than the normal person.
We're always in need of good people for good jobs in: Retail Sales, Management, Food Service, Maintenance and General Office work. Summer employment is also welcomed as long as you can work Saturdays in the fall.
How Kitchen Kettle Village got started
Check out our video with founder, Pat Burnley, and recent recipient of the Central Penn Lifetime Achievement Award.
KKV Staff Only: Click here to access the applicant administration area.