Come party in Lancaster County with Yummie, the gingerbread man, & all his crazy friends
Kids of all ages will enjoy this birthday bash for Yummie, the Kitchen Kettle Village mascot. Join our overstuffed gingerbread mascot and all his zany friends as we celebrate a truly scrumptious day in Pa Dutch Country. Yummie’s Birthday Party is best suited for children 10 years old and under.
Families can also enjoy a visit to Yummie's Barnyard to see the animals, pony rides($), pedal cart rides($) and sampling in the Jam & Relish Kitchen!
- 9am-4pm Kid's Fun Zone sponsored by Schreiber Pediatric. For an entrance fee of $5.00 kids can enjoy: cookie decorating, a bounce house, face painting and games. All proceeds benefit Schreiber Pediatric.
- 10:30am-11:30am The FREE birthday party gets underway at the stage area with the introduction of all Yummie’s mascot friends from various Lancaster County attractions, as well as special entertainment by popular ventriloquist and comedian Ryan and Friends!
- 12:30pm Storytelling near the stage area
Yummie can’t wait to see you at his birthday party in Intercourse, Pa
New this year...enjoy breakfast with Yummie & friends before the party!
Add some fun to your summer with a visit to Kitchen Kettle Village where you and your family can enjoy breakfast with Yummie, our gingerbread mascot, two surprise guests, as well as special entertainment.
The breakfast buffet includes a feast of Lancaster County foods including:
- French Toast Sticks with butter & syrup
- Scrambled Eggs
- Home-Fried Potatoes
- Breakfast Ham
- Fresh Fruit
- Biscuits with jam & butter
- Orange Juice, Coffee & Hot Chocolate
All children up to age 10 attending the breakfast receive a VIP pass which includes:
• Goodie bag containing special party treats
• Special entertainment in the Kettle Cafe only for those children attending the breakfast
• Complimentary entrance to the Fun Zone
• Photo opoortunities with Yummie and his two "surprise guests"
• Preferred viewing area for Yummie's Birthday Party starting at 10:30am
Saturday, August 6th at 9:30am
Children: $9.95 (ages 3-10)
Toddlers: free (2 and under)
Tickets are required for this special morning and seatings do fill up quickly. To reserve your spot, please call