Come party in Lancaster County with Yummie, the gingerbread man, & all his crazy friends
Kids of all ages will enjoy this birthday bash for Yummie, the Kitchen Kettle Village mascot. Join our overstuffed gingerbread mascot and all his zany friends as we celebrate a truly scrumptious day in Pa Dutch Country.
- 9am-4pm Kid's Fun Zone sponsored by Schreiber Pediatric. For an entrance fee of $5.00 kids can enjoy: cookie decorating, a bounce house, face painting and games. All proceeds benefit Schreiber Pediatric.
- 9:30am - Breakfast with Yummie and Friends. Enjoy a family style breakfast at The Kling House Restauarant, goodie bag and special entertainment.
- 10:30am-11:30am The FREE birthday party gets underway at the stage area with the introduction of all Yummie’s mascot friends from various Lancaster County attractions. Special entertainment TBA.
Yummie can’t wait to see you at his birthday party in Intercourse, Pa
Start the party early and enjoy breakfast with Yummie & friends at The Kling House Restaurant!
Add some fun to your summer with a visit to Kitchen Kettle Village where you and your family can enjoy a family style breakfast at the Kling House Restaurant with Yummie, our gingerbread mascot, two surprise guests, as well as special entertainment!
The family style breakfast includes a feast of Lancaster County foods including:
- French Toast Sticks with butter & syrup
- Scrambled Eggs
- Home-Fried Potatoes
- Breakfast Ham
- Fresh Fruit
- Biscuits with jam & butter
- Orange Juice, Coffee & Hot Chocolate
All children up to age 10 attending the breakfast receive a VIP pass which includes:
• Goodie bag containing special party treats
• Complimentary entrance to the Fun Zone
• Photo opportunities with Yummie and his two "surprise guests"
• Preferred viewing area for Yummie's Birthday Party starting at 10:30am
Saturday, August 4th at 9:30am at The Kling House Restaurant
Children: $9.95 (ages 3-10)
Toddlers: free (2 and under)
*Sales tax and a small booking fee may be added.
Tickets are required for this special morning and seatings do fill up quickly. To reserve your spot, please call