A great way to cool off with this refreshing beverage that combines the flavors of limes, grapes, strawberries, oranges & cranberries.
- 1 gallon white grape juice
- 12 oz. frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 pint Kitchen Kettle Seedless Strawberry Jam
- 6 oz. frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 liters Cranberry Ginger Ale
Mix all of the above together.
Place one 2 gallon Ziploc freezer bag inside another 2 gallon Ziploc freezer bag. Pour the Sangria in the bag and seal. Place on a jellyroll pan and freeze until firm.
To serve, thaw for approximately 1 hour or until slushy. You may have to squeeze the bag gently for even thawing. If desired, sliced oranges, limes, and strawberries can be stirred in before serving.
frozen berry sangria recipe, kitchen kettle strawberry jam, beverage
Show All Recipes