A fun twist on traditional lasagna for barbecue lovers!
- 1 ½ lb. ground beef
- 1 bottle (12oz.) Kitchen Kettle Hickory Smoke Grilling Sauce
- ½ cup Kitchen Kettle Honey Mustard Grilling Sauce
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 8 oz. (2 cups) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded Colby cheese
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1 egg
Cook beef, drain well and set aside. Stir together the grilling sauces. Spread ¼ cup grilling sauce mixture in a greased 13’’x9’’x2’’ baking pan. Layer with 3 noodles and half the ground beef. Spread with half of the remaining sauce; sprinkle with half of the cheeses. Repeat layers. Combine cottage cheese and egg; spoon evenly over the top. Bake Uncovered at 350F for 50 – 60 minutes or until lightly browned. Let stand for about 10 minutes before serving.
lasagna, barbecue, kitchen kettle hickory smoke grilling sauce, kitchen kettle honey mustard grilling sauce
Show All Recipes